February 15, 2011

Coachella Track of the Day: The Strokes - "Reptilia"



Got a little behind on this due to a busy weekend and missing my laptop for a few days, but I am getting back on track. Today's Coachella Track of the Day comes from Sunday's lead act The Strokes, who will be putting out a new album. This is a double whammy Track of the Day as also featured is the new single they are putting out called "Under Cover of Darkness".

But first, "Reptilia". The Strokes may be one of the best modern rock bands today and their reformation following Julian Casablanca's solo effort "Phrazes For the Young" [2009] which was an excellent EP in its own right. "Reptilia" is the track that I may have enjoyed playing more than any other in Rock Band when I played it on my roommates' PS3. Just a catchy as hell track with some great guitar and vocals.



No comments:

Post a Comment