February 7, 2011

What Would You Do for a Coachella Ticket? A Threesome?

Miss out on some Coachella tickets this year? Are you a female [18+] that has always been a female? Have a friend [18+] that has also always been a female? No incurable STDs? There's a great deal on the table for you!

From KiJiJi:

Date Listed 02-Feb-11
Price Swap / Trade
Address Calgary, AB T2J 0L8, Canada
View map
I have a pair of tickets for the 2011 festival.
I'm unable to attend now, and am putting them up for grabs.

All I'm asking for is a threesome.
To be considered for the tickets you must meet the following criteria

A) Be two girls (18+)
B) Both must be better than 6's
C) No un-cureable STD's
D) Must have always been female


Please email me if interested, and we can arrange an exchange of photos and work out stipulations.

I'm very serious about this.
(I'm not a virgin)

--------------

Wow! Gotta love the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment