February 1, 2011

What Would You Do for a Coachella Ticket?

Some people are willing to do crazy things for passes to Coachella. Craigslist has lead me to many laughs over the past few weeks. Every once in awhile I'll post links to the unforgettable ones.

Here's a winner:

Trade one Arctic Snow Owl for Coachella tickets - $1 (Tundra)

Date: 2011-01-30, 3:47PM PST
Reply to: sale-6tmyk-2188856428@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi, I need a Coachella ticket ASAP. I have this extra Snow Owl hanging around the house and I'd be willing to throw her your way for a 3 day pass to Coachella. If you're a Harry Potter fan, she doubles well as Hedwig if ever you attend a Harry Potter themed party. I'll even throw in the first season of "Laguna Beach" beach on DVD. It's missing a few discs, but if you want to email me, I'll gladly fill you in on what you've missed. Let me know.

Trade an Arctic Snow Owl for Coachella tickets [Los Angeles]

No comments:

Post a Comment